Applicant Reference Form
- This information will be helpful in assuring that the applicant is able to care for a horse. A Circle F
representative will call the references listed in the Adoption Application for this information.
Shelter and Care Guidelines
- The guidelines for sheltering horses are ones we would like to develop and maintain at Circle F and ones
we encourage you to review in your situation. The guidelines will be used to determine whether your
location or the boarding stable you are using are suitable for the horse you wish to adopt.
Site Visit Checklist
- A Circle F representative will do a site visit to ensure the location for the horse is safe.
- Please read fully and fill out the Adoption Contract, sign and return to your Circle F representative.
Minimum Care Standards for Horses - Addendum "A"
- The minimum standards of care which are commonly accepted by responsible horse owners and caretakers. These standards are upheld by Circle F Horse Rescue Society, and are strongly
suggested for new adopters.
Permanent Placement - Amendment "A"
- After a period of time, full ownership of the horse will be given to the adopter. Please fill out Permanent Placement - Amendment "A", sign
and return to your Circle F representative.
- This information outlines our basic purpose as a Horse Rescue, the qualities of a volunteer, caring for the horses, and the volunteer’s duties while on assignment.
Volunteer Application and Membership Form
- This information outlines our basic purpose as a Horse Rescue, the qualities of a volunteer, caring for
the horses, and the volunteer’s duties while on assignment. Please fill out including areas of interest and give it to your Circle F representative.
Donation of a Horse Forms
Transfer of Ownership Form
- When donating a horse, please fill this out with pertinant information regarding the horse's health and history, sign it and give it to your Circle F representative.
Horse Intake Assessment
- A Circle F representative will gather this information when doing assessments on horses to bring into the rescue.